Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tis the season

Someone recently shared this with me and I had to pass it along:

I just received an email today from a friend that suggested when you make out your Christmas cards this year, make one extra one and send it to:

A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue,NW
Washington,D.C. 20307-5001

Whatever could possibly stop anyone from taking up this offer? Whether you send Christmas, Hanukkah, Rohatsu, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, Solstice or Yule greetings this seems to me a win-win invitation. Please feel entirely free to cut, paste, steal and share!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I like that one can make the distinction between not supporting the war and still wanting to support the individual troops.

    ReplyDelete