Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Because Amanda rules my life now

I know I was complaining (kinda sorta) about the requests for the hat-n-scarf set I just wrapped up, but I cannot stop knitting the bloody Amanda Hat. Seriously, I have love for this pattern.

So, I give you the Pink Amanda:

Plus, it is knit up with this super inexpensive yarn that is made (in part) from recycled plastic! So I feel totally fine with the fact that I think I am going to make somewhere in the ballpark of 40,000,000,000,000 more of them.

p.s. and i also started another Viking Bag, cause i love-them-cables-baby

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it knits up fairly quickly. I think you were the preson who introduced me to that handy cable needle thing. And the row counter. I wouln't knit at all without the row counter.

    ReplyDelete